What triggers Jira Captcha?
This problem might be caused due to the browser cookies, or by too many failed attempts.
How do I turn off Captcha in Jira?
Enabling, Disabling and Configuring Captcha for Failed Logins
- Choose the cog icon , then choose General Configuration.
- Choose ‘Security Configuration’ from the left menu.
- Choose ‘Edit’.
- To enable Captcha: …
- To disable Captcha, deselect the ‘Enable’ checkbox.
- Choose ‘Save’.
How do I enable an app in Jira?
To enable various Jira Gadgets, see Configuring the default dashboard. If you’re a Jira admin, you can find and try new Atlassian Marketplace apps right from the issue view. Click the quick-add button under the issue summary and choose Add apps.
How do I enable service desk in Jira?
For now, let’s get you set up with a basic service desk project.
- If you’re working with an existing Jira Service Desk instance, select Projects > Create Project from the the top navigation bar of your instance. …
- Select “Basic Service Desk” as the project type.
- Name your project. …
- Select Submit to create your project.
How do I delete failed login attempts in Jira?
- Click on the Gear icon in the upper right of Jira.
- Select User Management.
- Find the right user.
- Click on the Reset Failed Login Count link in the Login Details column.
How do I turn off Captcha in Confluence?
In Confluence 3.2. 1, go to Dashboard >> Administration >> General Configuration >> CAPTCHA on login and turn it off. In Confluence 3.3 and later versions, go to Dashboard >> Administration >> Security Configuration >> CAPTCHA on login and disable it.
How do I turn off invisible reCAPTCHA?
To enable or disable your account’s reCAPTCHA settings:
- Navigate to the Customizations sections of your Business Settings.
- Scroll down and locate the Invisible reCAPTCHA section.
- Check or uncheck the Enable Invisible reCAPTCHA checkbox.
- Click the Save button.
Where is Jira settings in Jira?
Editing Jira’s general configuration
- Choose Administration ( ) > System.
- Select General Configuration to open the Administration page.
- Click the Edit Settings button to edit the three sections as described below: Settings. Internationalization. Options.
How do I add a configuration in Jira?
How to add a new field configuration
- Select > Issues.
- In the Fields section, click Field configurations.
- Click Add field configuration.
- Enter a name that best describes your new field configuration and a description that explains when it should be used.
- Click Add.