How do I delete an epic in Jira Next Gen?
You have to go the board settings -> People and add your user as an admin in order to delete epics/issues/tasks.
How do I delete a project from Jira cloud?
How do I delete a project in Jira Cloud
- Choose Jira home > Projects, and select the relevant project.
- Find the relevant project and click Delete.
- Read the friendly warning message and click Delete.
- Acknowledge the project has been deleted and head back to your list of remaining projects.
How do you delete an epic story?
The only way to remove a task from an Epic, as far as I understand it, is to do it from the SCRUM board, in the ‘Work’ view, in the right side task detail-at-a-glance panel, by clicking the [X] button in the Epic’s label.
I got it!
- You have to go to your backlog screen.
- Click on the EPICS tab (it’s shown in vertical mode, you have to turn your head to see it lol)
- Find your epic & click on it.
- Edit the name straight on that screen.
- It will update only the Link/Epic Name field – the Summary remains the same.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
“How to delete an issue from JIRA?” basically, if you have the necessary permissions then in the detailed issue view click on ellipses in upper right and select Delete.
Jira Align administrators will need to go to Administration > Connectors > Jira Management > Jira Sprints to remap the true sprint to the next sync sprint.
How do I reset Jira cloud?
Resetting your site if you have two or more cloud products
- On your cloud site Administration page, go to Manage subscriptions under Subscriptions & Billing.
- Look for the product you want to reset (Jira or Confluence), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete.
- Enter the word DELETE into the field.
How do I delete a project in GCP?
Open the Settings page (found under IAM & Admin) in the Google Cloud Console. Click Select a project. Select a project you want to delete, and click Open. Click Shut down.
Can we delete user story in Jira?
Welcome to the community. Check your permission scheme go to project >project settings> permission and look fot the delete issue permission.
You can remove the epic from the issue by:
- clicking on the epic field that you are pointing to in your question to edit it (note: don’t click on the coloured epic lozenge itself, but the field around it as shown in the screenshot below when you hover over the field with your mouse)
- Back space to remove the text.
- Go to an issue that contains links, and locate the Issue Links section.
- Hover your mouse over the link you wish to delete, and click the Delete (trashcan) icon that appears.