Give and take control of shared content
- On the sharing toolbar, select Give control.
- Select the name of the person you want to give control to. Teams sends a notification to that person to let them know you’re sharing control. …
- To take control back, select Take back control.
Work on a file together
- In a team conversation or in the Files tab, select More options. next to the file.
- Choose if you want to edit the file in Teams, on your desktop, or online.
- Select Start conversation to add a message about the file.
- Type your message or @mention someone and select Send.
How do I present a document in a Microsoft team?
When you’re ready to share something from the companion device, tap Start presenting at the bottom of the screen. On your other device, you’ll be able to see what you’re sharing, just like everyone else in the meeting. When you’re finished, tap Stop presenting, or simply hang up.
How do I add documents to a Teams meeting?
open in SharePoint > upload the files. OneDrive: Select the files tab on the left menu > OneDrive > Open in OneDrive > upload the files.
How to share files with members of multiple Microsoft Teams?
- Click the + button in the tabs menu in your team channel.
- Add the library by copying the library URL. This way you will have one file to which all the different Team members have access, without wasting much time on sharing with each individual member.
Other share options
- Next to the file tap More options. > Copy link. This lets you share a link outside of Teams. Or.
- Tap More options. > Send a copy. This will download a copy of the file to your phone. You can then choose how you want to share it.
The recommended way to share PDF file is to open the file on system. Then, share the PDF file Window. If I misunderstand your situation, please give us more information, Thanks for your understanding. If the response is helpful, please click “Accept Answer” and upvote it.
One of the most common reasons why the screen sharing feature on Teams isn’t working is due to a poor internet connection. You need high-speed internet when sharing your desktop or a presentation; otherwise, it will either lag or not work at all. Many users aren’t sure what kind of internet speed they have.