Where is Confluence server xml?
Confluence has two web. xml files. The other one is at <CONFLUENCE_INSTALLATION>/conf/web. xml .
Where is Confluence data stored?
By default, attachments, extensions, and configuration files are stored in the Confluence Home Directory that is configured when Confluence is first installed. All remaining data resides in the configured database.
Where is Jira server xml?
xml file, which is located in the atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes subdirectory of your JIRA Installation Directory.
How do I access Confluence server?
If you have administrative permissions, you’ll have access to the Confluence Administration Console via your web browser, using the standard Confluence URL for your site. To access the Confluence Administration Console: Open your Confluence URL in your web browser. Choose > General Configuration in the header.
How do I run confluence over https?
The default connector port for Confluence is 8090.
- Create or Request a New SSL Certificate. …
- Modify the Server Configuration File in your Confluence Installation. …
- Specify the Location of your Certificate. …
- Change your Confluence Base URL to HTTPS. …
- Add a Security Constraint to Redirect All URLs to HTTPS.
Where does confluence store plugins?
The bundle add ons are located at the directory <confluence-install>/confluence/WEB-INF/atlassian-bundled-plugins . At Confluence startup, they are copied into the $CONFLUENCE_HOME/bundled-plugins directory, from whence they are loaded.
Where are Atlassian servers located?
Where does Atlassian store data? Today, Atlassian maintains data centers and hosts data in the US, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, and Australia. We provide all customers with secure, fast and reliable services by hosting their content in multiple regions around the world.
How does confluence store data?
Confluence implements cloud storage to enable remote teams to access pages and information wherever they might need. Both Jira and Confluence primarily store information in the form of attachments. … Atlassian stores the data of its customers in the cloud through Amazon Web Services (AWS).
How do I change the path in Confluence?
- Stop the Confluence server.
- Go to your <Confluence Install Directory>/conf.
- Edit the server. xml file.
- In the Context element, change the value of the path from: Context path=”/” to. Context path=””
- Save the file.
- Start Confluence.
How do I find my home in Jira?
How to locate JIRA HOME
- Go to Administration > System Info.
- File Paths: Location of indexes.
- Backup Service: DIR_NAME.
- Go to Administration > Attachments.
- Attachment Path. Each of that paths above make up the JIRA Home Directory in JIRA version 4.0 and higher.
How do I import a CSV file into Jira?
Log in to Jira as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission. Select Administration > System > Import & Export > External System Import. Select CSV to open the CSV File import page. On the CSV File import page, select your CSV Source File.