Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink. Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
To insert a web link:
- Type the text you want to use for the link.
- Highlight the text.
- Click , Insert Hyperlink.
- In URL of linked page or file field, type in the URL for the site to which you are linking (if external). …
- Select an Anchor, if desired. …
- Type a Title. …
- Click Insert.
How do you tag in basecamp?
Use the @ symbol followed by their name or initials (no space in between) – Basecamp will suggest names to choose from, like this: Press the Tab or Return key (or click a person in the list) to mention them. They’ll receive a notification for the mention.
Does basecamp integrate with Google Docs?
Attach Google Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Forms, and Drawings to a Basecamp 2 project. All types of files in your Google Drive are now supported. …
The main difference between linking and embedding is where the data are stored and how they are updated after they where linked or embedded. … Your file embeds a source file: the data are now stored in your file — without a connection to the original source file.
Copy the url of the site you would like to embed, and paste it into the INSERT YOUR URL HEREarea of the code, for example: 3. Adjust the height and width attributes to fit the size you would like the embed to appear in your class.
To add an SMS link as a text link:
- In the text block editor, enter the text you want to link. For example, Text Us or Send Us a Text. …
- Highlight the text.
- Click the Link icon in the text toolbar to open the link editor.
- Enter sms: followed by a phone number, without any spaces. …
- Click Apply.
To make a hyperlink in an HTML page, use the and tags, which are the tags used to define the links. The tag indicates where the hyperlink starts and the tag indicates where it ends. Whatever text gets added inside these tags, will work as a hyperlink. Add the URL for the link in the .
How do I upload a file to Basecamp?
- From the files area of your project, click the “Upload files” button. …
- Drag and drop a file from your computer into the browser. …
- Once you’ve chosen your files, click the green “Upload” button. …
- You can attach files to comments and messages.
- You can also attach files directly to to-dos.
Does Basecamp have an API?
The core ingredients are the same, though: Basecamp 3 is a REST-style API that uses JSON for serialization and OAuth 2.0 for authentication.