How do I get Todoist on my Home screen?
Long press on an empty area of the home screen. Select Widgets. Find Todoist. Long press on one of the widgets and then drag and drop it onto your home screen.
How do I create a shortcut on my Home screen?
Put tasks on your Android Home screen
- On your Android, touch and hold any empty section of the Home screen.
- At the bottom, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a Tasks widget: The 1×1 widget: Adds a new task and directs you to the Tasks app. …
- Touch and hold, then drag your widget to the Home screen.
- Choose your account.
How do you make the Todoist widget white?
Swipe the bottom app bar up to open the menu. Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner. Select Theme. Select the theme you’d like to use.
How do I create a widget?
To get started, simply click in the “Create a new task” bar, and begin typing your task! When you are finished typing, press Enter on your keyboard, or click anywhere on your screen to add it to your todo list! Add as many items as you want!
How do I put Microsoft apps on my home screen?
Pin apps and folders to the desktop or taskbar
- Press and hold (or right-click) an app, and then select More > Pin to taskbar.
- If the app is already open on the desktop, press and hold (or right click) the app’s taskbar button, and then select Pin to taskbar.