How do I change the color of my Todoist widget?
Choose view: Choose which view, project, label, or filter you’ll see in the widget. You can change this later. Theme: Select a custom theme for the widget itself. From the classic Todoist red and white to dark theme, it’s up to you.
How do I change the color of my app labels?
- Tap on a label in the label list.
- Tap the. three dots icon in the top-right corner.
- Select Edit label.
- Tap on the current color name and select your color of choice.
- When you’re finished, tap the checkmark icon in the top-right corner.
How do you make the Todoist widget white?
Swipe the bottom app bar up to open the menu. Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner. Select Theme. Select the theme you’d like to use.
Does teamwork have a dark mode?
Within Teamwork, you can set a custom color theme that will show in the header area of your site. Click your profile icon in the top right of your site and select Settings from the dropdown menu. In the settings area, go to the Color Theme subsection. … Click Save Changes to update your site theme.
How can I change the color of my Iphone icons?
Tap the Icon next to the shortcut name, then do any of the following:
- Change the shortcut’s color: Tap Color, then tap a color swatch.
- Change the shortcut’s glyph (icon): Tap Glyph, tap a category at the bottom of the screen (Objects, People, and so on), then tap an icon.