How do I turn off notifications on Basecamp?
To adjust your notifications — including what type of notification you receive, how they arrive, and when — click on your avatar in the upper right corner. Click “change your settings” and you’ll be able to adjust how notifications work for your account.
How do I change notifications?
Option 1: In your Settings app
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.
- Under “Recently Sent,” tap an app.
- Tap a type of notification.
- Choose your options: Choose Alerting or Silent. To see a banner for alerting notifications when your phone is unlocked, turn on Pop on screen.
How do I notify people in Basecamp?
When you post a new item or a comment on an existing one, Basecamp 3 lets you choose which other people to notify. Click on the Add/remove other people link at the bottom of the page to send a notification alerting folks to new content.
Account owners can follow these instructions to cancel in-app: HEY: if you’ve paid for HEY, navigate to “Account & Billing” from the Me menu (top-right corner of the app) and select “Cancel your subscription”.
Basecamp for Hootsuite allows you to select a social media post add assignees and subscribers, a comment and send it directly to a Basecamp project todo list. Basecamp is a simple, usable program to help people stay organized, communicate with clients and each other, and make it easier to finish projects together.
How do you stop unwanted notifications?
If you’re seeing annoying notifications from a website, turn off the permission:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Info .
- Tap Site settings.
- Under “Permissions,” tap Notifications. …
- Turn the setting off.
How do I hide notification content in notification bar?
Go to [Settings] > [Notification & Status Bar] > [Manage Notifications] > tap the [Messages] app or any third-party messaging app > then tap on [Message Notification] / [Chats/Calls] > [Display on Lockscreen] > [Hide Content While Displaying].
How do I turn off email notifications for a certain time?
On Android, you will need to open Settings. Then choose Sound>Do Not Disturb>Schedules. On this screen, you have several options to set the days and times for Do Not Disturb, choose which apps to apply it to, and set exceptions.
How do I turn off email notifications on Macbook?
Tap the top left menu botton. Scroll to the bottom and tap ‘Settings’ Tap an account and then uncheck ‘Notifications’
How do I stop pop up notifications on my laptop?
How to Disable Notifications in Windows 10
- Open the Settings menu. …
- Navigate to System. …
- Select Notifications & Actions from the left panel. …
- Toggle Notifications to off under the line “Get notifications from apps . . .” if you want to stop all alerts. …
- Adjust more notification settings on this screen.