How do you create an inline table in notion?
Creating an inline table in Notion
- Start by hitting “/”, this opens up the mini-window for creating new blocks.
- Select “Table: inline”
- Create a title for the new table view.
- Create columns, rows and set-up this to your needs.
How do I create a database page notion?
There are several ways to create a database inside Notion:
- Create a new page in your workspace, then choose what type of database you want from the grayscale menu on that empty page.
- Create a database page inside an existing page by typing / followed by the type of database you want (i.e. table, board, etc.).
What is an inline database?
BYTE or TEXT data that is included as part of a fixed-format data file is called inline data. When byte or text data is inline, the data-file record has two parts: a fixed-length part and a variable-length part. For example, a record with two fields and byte or text data might be organized as follows.
What is a rollup in notion?
The Rollup property allows you to combine information for “grouped” items. For all tasks within a project, for example, you can form a list of due dates. With that list, you can calculate the next deadline, the final deadline, and more. Summarize related items.
How do you add a second table in notion?
Open up Notion and navigate to the page that you want to add a full-page table to as a subpage. Click in the body of the page and type “/table“. Select “Table – Full page” from the contextual menu. A new table will be created on a subpage of the page you were on.
Choose the source database (table) you want to base your linked database on. Open the Page Where You Want the Linked Database to Reside. Type /create and select “Create linked database” from the menu. Type the name of the table you want to link to and select it from the menu.