What is the Jira URL?
JIRA Base URL
This can be found in Jira Admin > System > General Configuration > Settings. For example, http://jira.atlassian.com is the base URL of the JIRA application running at Atlassian.
How do I find the URL of a project?
To obtain the right link, go to the project page and click on the copy page URL button. A permalink is a permanent link to the project page you created. This refers to the URL structure of your pages.
Can I change my Jira URL?
You can’t just change the URL, you’d have to do a cloud-to-cloud migration, see links below: Changing the Cloud Instance URL Address or Migrating to a New Cloud Instance.
How do I find my Jira API key?
Log in to https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens.
- Click ‘Create API token. ‘
- From the dialog that appears, enter a memorable and concise ‘Label’ for your token and click ‘Create. ‘
- Use ‘Copy to clipboard’ and paste the token into the JIRA API token field on the JIRA account user page.
What is a project URL?
The project url is just a field for a url that the project can use to point to something else. Most of us use it to point to a Confluence space for the project docs.
How do I create a URL for a project?
In the task view select the task and right click or use the shortcut Ctrl+K. In the menu select Hyperlink. The Insert Hyperlink dialog box will open. This gives the option to link to an existing file or web page, link to a place in the document, create a new document or link to an email address.
How do I find my Jira username?
I was able to find the username for a user by doing the following:
- Click the Comment button on any Jira ticket to start composing a comment.
- Type the “@” symbol then start typing the name of the user for whom you want to know the username.
- Select the desired person from the list.
What is Jira access?
Atlassian Access is an additional subscription applied across your Atlassian cloud products including Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Jira Work Management, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and Statuspage. … For Jira Service Management, you are only charged for the unique agents licensed on the product.