How do I filter columns in MS Project?
The Project 2016 AutoFilter Feature
- Display the view and table that contain the fields (columns) you want to filter. Arrows appear at the top of every column.
- Click the arrow on the column you want to filter.
- Use the Filters submenu to select a filter. Select a predefined filter. …
- Click the OK button.
How do I filter multiple resources in MS Project?
On the View tab, in the Data group, choose the arrow next to Filter, and then choose More Filters. Select Task or Resource (depending on which type of filter you want to create), and then choose New. Type a name for your new filter. Select Show in menu if you want to include this filter in the Data group list.
How do I use a resource group in MS Project?
On the View tab, in the Data group, choose More Groups in the Group by box. Under Groups, choose Task or Resource, select a grouping criterion, and then choose Edit. Select the Group assignments, not tasks or Group assignments, not resources check box. Choose Save, and then choose Apply.
How do I filter dates in MS Project?
To set up a custom filter in MS-Project 2016, select View, and in the Data group in the drop-down that appears next to the Filter item, select New Filter right near the bottom. Call it something “Tasks due to start or finish in the next 28 days” and set up the dialogue box like the figure below, then click on Save.
Link tasks by using the Gantt Chart view
- On the View menu, choose Gantt Chart.
- In the Task Name field, select two or more tasks you want to link, in the order you want to link them. To select nonadjacent tasks, hold down CTRL and select the tasks you want to link. …
- Choose Link Tasks .