How do I change the size of a panel in Confluence?
Content Formatting for Confluence – Atlassian Marketplace
- Create your page.
- Add the three section in your page.
- Add one DIV macro in each column (The DIV macro is bundled with Content Formatting for Confluence)
- Insert the panel macro inside each DIV macro.
- Set the size for each DIV.
What is expand in Confluence?
The Expand macro displays an expandable/collapsible section of text on your page. This text is hidden until you expand the section.
Link to an anchor on the same Confluence site:
- Select some text or position your cursor where you want to insert the link.
- Choose Link in the toolbar or press Ctrl+K.
- Choose Advanced and enter the anchor name in the Link field, following the format below.
What is Div macro in Confluence?
The Div macro wraps content in a div tag with optional class and styles. The div tag is a non-visual (by default) element that can be used to apply additional properties to content contained within it. … This macro is primarily designed for use with the CSS Style Sheet making it easy to apply custom styles to content.
How do I use wiki markup in Confluence?
Wiki markup is useful when you want to do one of the following:
- Type wiki markup directly into the editor. …
- Create links using the Advanced tab of the Links Browser.
- Add custom content to the sidebar, header or footer of a space.
- Insert a block of wiki markup (or markdown) into the Confluence editor.
How do I change column width in Jira?
Hold ALT (Option) and drag resizer.
In this mode, you will redistribute the space between two adjacent columns – increasing the width of one column and decreasing the width of another.
How do I change the layout of a Confluence page?
To edit a decorator file:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Look and Feel from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Choose Layout (Layout is displayed only if you are a Confluence system administrator.) …
- Click Create Custom to edit the default vmd file. …
- Make any changes and click Update.
How do I add a column value to a confluence table?
Insert a table
- While editing the page, place your cursor at the point where you want to insert the table.
- Choose Table on the toolbar.
- A dropdown menu will appear, showing a table with a variable number of rows and columns. …
- Add content and more rows and columns as needed.
How do I add a sorting table in Confluence?
Yes, it is possible in Confluence Server: you need to wrap the table with Table Filter macro. Then the table can be sorted in the editor using Ctrl+Click.