How do I add a custom field in MS planner?
Add fields to Task Planner
- Click Tailoring > Process Designer > Configuration > Predefined Additional Task Fields.
- Select requestTask from the File Name drop-down list, and then click the New icon.
- If you want to configure an additional field at the file level, leave the Task Category Name field empty. …
- Click Add Field.
How do I create a formula in MS Project?
For Project 2010, click the Project tab, and in the Properties group, click Custom Fields. In the Custom Fields dialog box, click Formula. When you use Microsoft Project, you might need to work with values that do not reside directly in fields. Formulas enable you to work with fields to create these new values.
How do you create a field on the contact object?
Add Custom Fields
- Click the gear icon. and select Setup. This launches Setup in a new tab.
- Click the Object Manager tab.
- From the list of objects in the dropdown, click Suggestion.
- Click the Fields & Relationships section.
- Click New.
How do I edit a resource list in MS Project?
On the View tab, in the Task Views group, choose Gantt Chart. In the Task Name column, select and right-click the task with the resource that you want to replace. In the Assign Resources dialog, in the Resource Name column, select the resource that you want to replace. Choose Replace.
How do I use conditional formatting in MS Project?
There is no conditional formatting in Project, but you can achieve what you need through custom flag fields and some bar style formatting. In the Status field there are four possible results: Complete, On Schedule, Late, or Future.
Where is the field list in MS Project?
To view the “Field List” pane at the right side of the application window, select a chart within a report. Select either the “Tasks” or “Resources” hyperlinks at the top of the “Field List” pane to use your selection as the source of data for the chart.
How do you collapse rows in a project?
To expand or collapse the task list, go to the View tab and click the Outline button. Choose a level to show the tasks down to that level in the outline. Project immediately collapses or expands the list to show tasks at that level. You can expand or collapse selected summary tasks.