How do I check my Confluence license number?
To obtain a list of licensed Confluence users:
- Go to > General Configuration > Logging and Profiling.
- Add an entry for com. …
- Tail your <home-directory>/logs/atlassian-confluence. …
- Go to > General Configuration > License details.
- Under Licensed users, choose Refresh.
Do I need a license to view Confluence?
Server/Data Center Only:
This way external users would have to authenticate first to gain access to your network and only then they can access your Confluence content (publicly and without a license).
How do I check my Confluence status?
To check whether Confluence is already running you can go to http://<base-url>/status .
How can I tell who has access to Confluence?
People who can view is available in both Confluence Server and Confluence Data Center.
Check who can view a page
- Go to > People who can view.
- A list of all the people who can view the page will appear.
- Start typing a name to filter the list.
How do I renew my Confluence license?
To update your Confluence license:
- Go to > General Configuration > License Details.
- Enter your new license in the License field.
- Choose Save.
Where is Jira license stored?
By default this is saved in <jira-home>/export/ folder .
Does Jira license include Confluence?
Your subscription starts with either Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Jira Work Management, or Confluence as its foundation. From there, you can choose from additional applications. Our monthly pricing is progressive, meaning that we offer volume discounts as you add more users.
Is Jira license perpetual?
5 answers. A sever licence is “perpetual” – your JIRA will continue to work as it did before it expired.
How do I make Confluence read only?
To enable read-only mode:
- Go to > General Configuration > Maintenance.
- In the Read-only mode section, choose Edit.
- Select Read-only mode.
- Update the wording of the banner message, if you’d like to provide a customised message.
- Choose Save.
What is status in Confluence?
The Status macro displays a colored lozenge (a rounded box) that is useful for reporting project status. You can choose the color of the lozenge and the text that appears inside the lozenge. The macro also displays its current status in the editor, and you can change the status directly in the editor.
How do you show RAG status in Confluence?
- On your board, select the breadcrumbs (…) in the top-right, and choose Board Settings.
- From the left-hand menu, select Card Layout.
- Select your RAG Status field from the drop-down(s), and press Add.
What is Confluence used for?
Confluence is a collaboration wiki tool used to help teams to collaborate and share knowledge efficiently. With confluence, we can capture project requirements, assign tasks to specific users, and manage several calendars at once with the help of Team Calendars add-on.