How do I change the default view in Jira?
Take a look at Set your site homepage:
- Go to > Site administration (or. > User management if you’re not using the new Jira experience yet)
- Choose Application access in the left panel.
- Hit the User defaults button at the top-right of the page.
- Pick the default application under the Homepage heading.
- Hit Set defaults.
How do I impersonate a user in Jira?
From your organization, go to Directory > Users. Find a user, then select their avatar or Show details.
How do I rename a user in Jira?
How to change Username in jira
- Choose > User management.
- Search for the user or choose Show all users.
- Select the user you’d like to edit and choose Edit Details.
- Enter the new username and choose Submit.
How do I change the language in Jira?
Changing the default language
Select General Configuration to open the Administration page. Click the ‘Edit Settings’ button, then select the appropriate language in the drop-down box next to ‘Default language’. Any additional languages you have installed will appear in the list. See Translating Jira.
How do I change home in Jira?
- Use the JIRA configuration tool to change the location of your JIRA home directory. Edit the jira-applications.properties file. …
- Set an environment variable in your operating system. Set an environment variable named JIRA_HOME in your operating system whose value is the location of your JIRA home directory.
How do I go to home in Jira?
How to locate JIRA HOME
- Go to Administration > System Info.
- File Paths: Location of indexes.
- Backup Service: DIR_NAME.
- Go to Administration > Attachments.
- Attachment Path. Each of that paths above make up the JIRA Home Directory in JIRA version 4.0 and higher.
How do I login as a different user?
First, simultaneously press the CTRL + ALT + Delete keys on your keyboard. A new screen is shown, with a few options right in the center. Click or tap “Switch user,” and you are taken to the login screen. Choose the user account that you want to use and enter the appropriate login information.
How do I login as admin in Jira?
Jira Administrator Console login
- Log in as a JIRA administrator.
- Click on the Settings icon and choose System.
- Click on the System info link.
- Your Server ID is listed in the JIRA info section.
What is Jira dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira. … You can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets to keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on. Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts.
How do I change a full name in Jira?
Go to https://id.atlassian.com/profile/profile.action and log in.
- Enter your desired display name in the field labeled Full Name.
- Click Save. Return to your JIRA instance. If your name has not updated, log out and then back in again. …
- Want more JIRA? Read up on how we made use of the priority field to ease team anxiety.
How do I change domain in Jira?
- Change base URLs in application GUI.
- Stop application and change proxyName in [INSTALL-DIR]/conf/server.xml.
- Change domain in proxy server configuration file, check changes in configuration (for example “nginx -t” for Nginx or “httpd -t” for Apache) and reload proxy server.
- Start application.
How do I change the name of a site in Jira?
Still need help?
- Go to > General Configuration.
- Choose Edit at the top of the Site Configuration section.
- Enter a new title for your site then choose Save.