How do I customize my wrike status?
Click the task status in the task panel. The list of available statuses appears. Select the status you need from there.
Change a task’s status from List view and Task view
- Navigate to the folder, project, or space where the task is located.
- Right-click a task and hover over Mark as.
- A menu appears with status options.
How do I change the color of my Timeline in MS Project?
To change the color used to fill in the background of the timeline, click in a space in the timeline that isn’t filled by a bar or diamond, and then, on the Timeline tab, in the Font group, click Highlight Color, and choose a color.
How do I change the color of my project Bar?
Replies (1) Select a block of tasks in the Gantt Chart view. In the Format ribbon, click the Format pick list button and select the Bar item. Change the Color value for the Middle item and click the OK button.
How do I customize a Workflow in wrike?
Create a custom workflow
Select Settings from the drop-down. Click Workflow in the left panel. You’ll see a list of all workflows on the account. Click + New workflow.
How do you edit a Workflow in wrike?
Edit custom workflows
Click your profile image in the upper right-hand corner of your workspace. Select Settings from the drop-down. Click Workflow in the left panel. You’ll see a list of all workflows on the account.
How do I edit a task in Wrike?
Edit Task Details Straight from the Task List
- Set the due date (or change the date) by clicking the calendar icon.
- View the task’s subtasks by clicking the subtasks icon.
- Right-click on the task to assign, reassign, or change task status.
- Click on the task’s folder tags to go to that folder.
How do I change my timeline?
- On your computer, go to Timeline.
- Find the place you want to change on Timeline and click the Down arrow .
- Choose the correct place or search for a place in the search box.
- To edit when you were there, click the time.