How do I add a project shortcut in Jira?
Add a shortcut
- Choose Projects and select a starred or recent project, or choose View all projects and select a project.
- Select Add item in the project navigation sidebar.
- Enter the web address and name for your shortcut and select Add.
What is project URL in Jira?
Link to more project details with a project URL
The project URL displays on the Summary page of your projects, and in the Projects directory of your site. Most teams supply an address to documentation about the project, roadmaps or other important content outside of their Jira site.
How do I create a project shortcut?
The shortcuts in this topic refer to the US keyboard layout.
Frequently used shortcuts.
|To do this||Press|
|Open a project file (display the Open dialog box).||Ctrl+F12|
|Open a project file (display the Open tab in the Backstage view).||Ctrl+O|
|Save a project file.||Ctrl+S|
|Create a new project.||Ctrl+N|
How do I create a project URL?
Adding a Web URL to your project
- To add a web URL to your project. Select a project and open it by double-clicking. Click the Links tab. Click + URL. Enter the web address in the Location field. …
- To add a web URL to your project. Select a project. Choose Project > Add URL. Enter the web address in the Location field.
Log in to Jira as a user with ‘Jira Administrator’ permissions. Choose Administration ( ) > Applications Select Application Links in the left menu. Enter the URL of the application you want to link to, then select Create new link. When adding the Cloud URL, use the https://instance.atlassian.net.
How do I find the URL of a project?
To obtain the right link, go to the project page and click on the copy page URL button. A permalink is a permanent link to the project page you created. This refers to the URL structure of your pages.
Is the shortcut key to execute a project?
Answer: F8 Execute code one line at a time (single step). SHIFT+F8 Execute code one procedure at a time (procedure step).
What is the desktop shortcut on Mac?
Use a Keyboard or Mouse Shortcut
- Command+F3: Use the Command+F3 (Mission Control) keyboard shortcut to quickly view the desktop. …
- Fn+F11: If you have an older Mac, or if you’re using a keyboard that doesn’t have the media keys, you can use the F11 or the Fn+F11 keyboard combination to reveal the desktop.