How do I open Confluence?
If you have administrative permissions, you’ll have access to the Confluence Administration Console via your web browser, using the standard Confluence URL for your site. To access the Confluence Administration Console: Open your Confluence URL in your web browser. Choose > General Configuration in the header.
How do I start and stop Jira in Linux?
- To start Jira run <installation-directory>binstart-jira.sh.
- To stop Jira run <installation-directory>binstop-jira.sh.
How do I know if Confluence is installed?
To find out what version of Confluence your Confluence Cloud site is running, go to > About Confluence.
How do I install Confluence on Linux server?
Installing Confluence on Linux from Archive File
- Download Confluence.
- Create the installation directory.
- Create the home directory.
- Check the ports.
- Start Confluence. Set up Confluence.
- Choose installation type.
- Enter your license.
- Connect to your database.
How do I label a page in Confluence?
Label a page or blog post
Any existing labels appear at the bottom-right of the page, below the page content. To add a label to a page or blog post: At the bottom of the page, choose Edit labels or hit L on your keyboard. Type in a new label (existing labels are suggested as you type)
How do I create a homepage in Confluence?
To use a page as your site home page:
- Go to > General Configuration > Further Configuration.
- Choose Edit.
- Select a space from the Site Homepage dropdown menu. When users log in or click the site logo, Confluence will go to the home page of the space you choose here.
- Choose Save.
How do I create a Confluence page for a project?
Create the space
- Choose Spaces > Create space from the Confluence header.
- Select the Blank space option and choose Next.
- Enter a Space name – for this space, we’ll call it ‘Mars Colony’, as it’s being used for the Mars colonization project.
How do I restart Confluence?
If you didn’t install Confluence as a service you’ll need to start and stop Confluence manually.
- To start Confluence run <installation-directory>binstart-confluence.sh.
- To stop Confluence run <installation-directory>binstop-confluence.sh.
How do I start JIRA automatically on Linux?
To install, configure and get JIRA to start automatically on Linux/Solaris:
- Create a jira user account which will be used to run JIRA. …
- Create a directory into which JIRA will be installed. …
- Log in as the jira user to install JIRA: …
- Assuming you downloaded the JIRA from a ‘tar.gz’ archive, you need to extract it:
How do I start a JIRA server?
Getting started with Jira tutorial: 6 basic steps
- Step 1 – Create a project. In the top-left corner, click the Jira home icon ( , , , ) …
- Step 2 – Pick a template. …
- Step 3 – Set up your columns. …
- Step 4 – Create an issue. …
- Step 5 – Invite your team. …
- Step 6 – Move work forward.