Hover on one of your paragraphs and click the plus icon on the left to add a block. On the menu that appears, scroll down and select “Link to page” on the Basic Blocks section. Type the name of the page or subpage and select it from the search results.
Hover your cursor over the block and click ⫶⫶ . Choose Copy Link . Paste the URL wherever you’d like to link to the block.
How do you make a sub page Notion?
Creating a Subpage
The quickest way is to navigate to the left side of the screen and hover over the page or subpage that you want to add a subpage to. You’ll see a + icon appear. Click it, and you’ll be prompted to add a subpage in the location that you’ve chosen.
What is a sub page in Notion?
There are no folders in Notion. Instead, you can organize pages inside pages… inside pages. Here, we’ll show you how to create a page within another page, which we call a subpage
Choose Link > Advanced then enter the anchor name in one of the formats below. For an anchor on this page: #anchor name. For an anchor on another page in this space: page name#anchor name. For an Anchor on another page in another space: spacekey:page name#anchor name.
How to Add a Link in Notion
- Launch Notion on your Mac or PC.
- Open the page you want to add a link to.
- Copy the link you want to add from your browser or wherever you have it showing.
- Start typing some text on the Notion page and select a specific part where you want to insert a link.
Choose the source database (table) you want to base your linked database on. Open the Page Where You Want the Linked Database to Reside. Type /create and select “Create linked database” from the menu. Type the name of the table you want to link to and select it from the menu.
Create a Linked Database from Another Notion Workspace
- In the original database, copy the share link: Share → Copy Page Link . (So long as you can view it, it can be public or private.)
- On the destination page (in another workspace), paste the share link: cmd/ctrl + v .
- Select Create Linked Database .
How do I add a property to a page in notion?
There are a couple of ways to add a property: within a database page or by selecting Properties on the top right of your database. Click + Add a property in either scenario, name the property, and select the type you want.
What is the difference between a page and a subpage?
Pages are what people see when they open the menu on your site. They are the main navigational categories of your site. Subpages are located inside of Pages and do not appear in the site menu.