Indent is available in the new editor by using the tab key within headings/paragraphs.
How do I create a tab in Confluence?
To insert Tabs into your page, follow the steps below:
- Start in edit mode of the page or blog you’d like to add the tabs to.
- Click on the “+” at the top of the page.
- Find “Tabs Control” from the drop down list or click “Other macros”
- Search for Tabs Control in the search bar.
- Insert the Tabs Control macro.
How do you indent in writing?
To indent the first line of a paragraph, put your cursor at the beginning of the paragraph and press the tab key. When you press Enter to start the next paragraph, its first line will be indented.
How do I use the Tab key in Confluence?
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to a page and edit or create new page.
- Add title and text.
- Hit the “Tab” key when putting the cursor on the text.
How do I create a vertical tab in Confluence?
Edit the Tabs Control macro and change the tab style to “Vertical”.
How do you indent a bullet point in Confluence?
How to reproduce
- Create a Confluence page.
- add a bullet and type some text.
- add another bullet and type some text.
- Click the indent (to the right) button on the editor (the bullet should now be indented one level below the parent).
- Click the indent button again but nothing happens.