How do I see activity in Jira?
To view activity details:
- Open the Jira site you want to manage, and then select > User management. If you administer multiple sites, you can alternatively go to admin.atlassian.com and choose the appropriate site.
- Find the user whose activity you want to check in the table.
Does Jira support time tracking?
Jira’s time tracking feature enables users to record the time they spend working on issues. Note: Before users can specify time estimates and log work, they must be granted the Work On Issues permission for the relevant project(s).
Can you log hours in Jira?
Jira admins can enable or disable time tracking for their entire Jira site. They can also control who has permission to log time. If you don’t see the time tracking field in your project, contact your Jira admin for help.
What is an activity in Jira?
An activity stream is a list of events, displayed to a user in an attractive and interactive interface. They are usually recent activities by the current user and other people using the same social site(s) or system(s). An example is the Activity Stream gadget used on JIRA dashboards.
How do I find my team in Jira?
Click People in your app switcher to access your people directory. When you arrive, you’ll see teams you’re a member of, and the people who have most recently collaborated on the same content as you.
How do I add spent time in Jira?
Logging work on an issue
- Select the issue you want to log time on.
- Go to More > Log Work.
- Fill in the following Log Work fields, and select Log: Log Work field. Description. Time spent. The amount of time spent on the issue. This is the aggregate amount of time that has been logged against this issue. Date started.
How do I edit time spent in Jira?
You can edit the time record information, for example, if incorrect amount of hours was logged on the issue.
- Select Edit on the time record’s option menu.
- The Log Time form is displayed. Make the necessary changes to the date, duration, etc.
- Click Update to save your changes.
How do I view Jira logs?
How to access JIRA Server Logs
- Navigate to Setting ->System -> Troubleshooting and Support Tools tab.
- Go to the create support zip tab. For Server: Click on the create zip button and download the logs as shown in the below screenshot:
What is Username in Jira?
I was able to find the username for a user by doing the following: 1. Click the Comment button on any Jira ticket to start composing a comment. 2. Type the “@” symbol then start typing the name of the user for whom you want to know the username.
Does Jira have an API?
The Jira Software and Jira Service Management applications have REST APIs for their application-specific features, like sprints (Jira Software) or customer requests (Jira Service Management). If you haven’t used the Jira REST APIs before, make sure you read the Atlassian REST API policy.