How does basecamp work with email?
Basecamp receives your email and posts your content to the project. You’ll get an email that lets you know it worked. For messages and files, you’ll see the option to notify other project members, all through email. There’s a mobile optimized version of the notifications screen too.
How do I forward emails in basecamp 3?
- Forward any email to email@example.com and we’ll send you a response email asking where to save it.
- Forward email to your personalized dropbox address and we’ll automatically save emails to Basecamp 3 without being asked where to file it.
Can emails be forwarded?
You can automatically forward your messages to another address. You can choose to forward all new messages, or just certain ones. Note: You can only set up forwarding on your computer, and not on the Gmail app.
How do you forward an email?
Add Your Forwarding Address
- Log into the account you’d like to forward mail from.
- Go to Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP > Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the address you would like to forward mail to.
- Check your mail at the other address – you will have received a verification email with a link to click.
Start using your Google account to log in
In the menu, click My Profile : Next, click the Change your login info here link below your personal info: Click the Switch to Google button: In the pop-up window that appears, pick the Google account you want to use to sign in to Basecamp and you’re all set.
How do I upload a file to Basecamp?
- From the files area of your project, click the “Upload files” button. …
- Drag and drop a file from your computer into the browser. …
- Once you’ve chosen your files, click the green “Upload” button. …
- You can attach files to comments and messages.
- You can also attach files directly to to-dos.
How do I forward old emails to a new email address?
Set up email forwarding from your old Gmail account
- Open Gmail and click the gear icon.
- Select Settings.
- Select the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab.
- Click on “Add a forwarding address.”
- Enter your new email address.
- You’ll get a verification email at your new email address—click the link to confirm.
Can you forward an old email address to a new one?
If you’ve decided to change your email address but are worried that some messages won’t be able to reach you at the new one, there’s always the option to set up a forwarding service from the old address. This should automatically send the emails that arrive there onto your new one.
Can I automatically forward specific emails from Outlook?
How to Automatically Forward Emails in Outlook 2016
- Open Outlook 2016.
- Activate the Home tab and click the small arrow located under Rules → Manage Rules & Alerts.
- Select New Rule.
- Select Apply rule on messages I receive under Start from a blank rule and click Next.
- Choose which messages you want to forward.