What is a task report in Confluence?
Use the Task Report macro to display a list of tasks on a page. Filter the tasks by space, page, user, label, created date and more. … You can also use the Task Report blueprint, which will create a page and add this macro for you.
How do I track tasks in Confluence?
The tasks page in your profile gives you a place to see all the tasks relevant to you. Easily keep track of the status of tasks assigned to you, and tasks you’ve created and assigned to others. To view the tasks page, go to Profile > Tasks.
How do I add a label to a task in Confluence?
To add a label to a page or blog post:
- At the bottom of the page, choose Edit labels or hit L on your keyboard.
- Type in a new label (existing labels are suggested as you type)
- Choose Add.
How do I add a task to a Confluence page?
To create a task:
- In the editor, choose the Task list button or use the keyboard shortcut [ ].
- Start typing your task – @mention someone to assign the task to them, and type // and choose a due date.
What are the following examples of reports that are generated for Scrum projects?
Agile reports for Scrum teams are:
- Sprint Report.
- Burndown Chart.
- Burnup Chart.
- Epic Report.
- Epic Burndown.
- Velocity Chart.
- Version Report.
- Cumulative Flow Diagram.
What are the reports generated in Jira?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report:
How do I create a content report table in Confluence?
To add the Content Report Table macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose Content Report Table from the Confluence content category.
- Enter the labels you want to display pages for.
- Use the parameters below to narrow your query.
- Choose Insert.
What is content report table in Confluence?
The Content Report Table macro displays a set of pages and blog posts in tabular format, based on the labels specified in the macro parameters.
How do I report a report to confluence in Jira?
- Step 1 – Link your Confluence Instance with your JIRA Instance. …
- Step 2 – Find the URL of the particular JIRA / JIRA Agile Report that you want to bring into confluence. …
- Step 3 – Register the JIRA / JIRA Agile Report into Confluence. …
- Step 4 – Add the JIRA / JIRA Agile Report into a Confluence Page.
How do I write a task report?
How to write a work report
- Identify your audience.
- Decide which information you will include.
- Structure your report.
- Use concise and professional language.
- Proofread and edit your report.
How do you create a task report?
Build an “All Open Tasks” Report
- Navigate to the Reports tab.
- Click New Report.
- Select Tasks & Event for the report type.
- Click Filters.
- Apply the following filters: …
- Save your changes.
- Give your report a name and choose whether to make it public or private. …
- Save your changes.
How do you write a completed task report?
To make it happen, I suggest introducing 6 simple rules of good task completion reporting.
- Done but not reported is not done. …
- Always add comments. …
- Keep it short enough. …
- A screenshot is worth a thousand words. …
- Show them how to test it. …
- Let them forward your comments.