How do I sync my Outlook calendar with Confluence?
- In the top nav, choose Apps > Calendars.
- Select the the More actions menu (•••) for your calendar in the side nav and choose Subscribe.
- In the Calendar app dropdown, select Microsoft Outlook (Windows desktop). If prompted, add the calendar to My Calendars. …
- Copy the server address.
How do I add a Google calendar to Confluence?
- Choose to the right of your calendar, then choose Subscribe.
- Choose the Add to Google Calendar button (if it’s visible) …
- Copy the link URL. …
- Choose Add by URL from the Other Calendars menu.
- Paste the Team Calendars URL into Google Calendars.
Can you embed Google Calendar in Confluence?
With our Marketplace app Secure Google Calendar for Confluence you can embed a google calendar to your Confluence page. Don’t hesiate to get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or feedback.
How do you use team calendars?
Create a team calendar
- Open Calendar, and on the left next to Other calendars, click Add other calendars. Create new calendar.
- Name the calendar and add a description.
- Click Time zone and select your time zone.
- Click Create calendar. …
- (Optional) To update any calendar preferences, point to it and click More.
What is Team calendar confluence?
Team Calendars in Confluence Premium lets your team stay organized and communicate availability with a schedule of personal and team events that link to individual work calendars and Confluence pages.
You can add a shared Outlook calendar as a tab to a new or existing Microsoft Team. This shared calendar can be used to schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, and events with members of your Team.
How do I add a team channel calendar to Outlook?
View Channel Calendar in outlook.
Select any team and click on the + button to add a new tab, Click on the Channel Calendar. Name the calendar and click add. This will add a tab to the teams and grant access to anyone on the team to view the calendar and its entries.