Yes – if you use the “Invite a Person” button, they’ll need to have or create a Notion account. If you want to share a read-only page with someone who doesn’t have an account, you can use “Public Access.”
Quick instructions for sharing with guests:
- Click Share at the top right of the Notion page you want to share externally.
- Click the Add people button and add the people you want using their email addresses. …
- Whoever you invite this way will receive an email with a link to the page you’ve invited them to view or edit.
Share All sharing options for: Notion just removed the biggest limit on its free plan. Notion, the workspace and note-taking app, just became much more appealing to individual users. … Now, free users will be able to add as many blocks as they like to their personal Notion database.
How do I copy a Notion page to another account?
Click on the “Share” option from the page menu at the top right. Select “Copy Page Link” and share it with whoever you want to have access to that page.
How do I export a Notion page?
You can export Notion pages as PDF from your phone with these steps:
- Tap the ••• icon in the upper right corner of any page. …
- Customize the Export format and Page format any way you want.
- Tap Export and the share menu on your phone will pop up. …
- You’ll also receive an email with a link to download the file.
How do I export from Notion?
More videos on YouTube
- Open Notion.
- Go to “Settings & Members” in the left panel.
- Click on “Settings” to bring up the Settings page.
- Click on “Export All Workspace Content”
- Select the export format.
- Exporting will start, when complete, select where to save exported files and click “Save”
Type @ on the page body. You’ll see a message appear saying “Mention a person, page, or date…” Start typing the name of the page, person, or date you want to link to. It will automatically appear as a hyperlink.
Is Notion free for students forever?
Notion is free to use indefinitely. The Personal Plan is completely free for individual use. The Team Plan has a free trial with a 1,000 block limit, more than enough to try out Notion with your team before upgrading. … The Personal Pro Plan is free for students and educators.
Is Notion so profitable?
Its tools help office workers, now quarantined in their homes, work together more seamlessly. Notion is also profitable. Before the most recent funding, Notion, which was founded in 2013, had raised $17 million. The company declined to disclose its revenue, but said it had made money since 2018.
Here are some of the ways you can share a page in Notion: Share with your whole company — you’ll want to share some pages with everyone at your company, even if they can only view or comment. In the Share dropdown, you’ll see that you can click to share with Everyone at [your company] .
Can anyone see my Notion?
To clarify, the only way someone else could access your Notion pages is if you enabled “Public Access” in the Share menu, regardless of which pricing plan you’re on. If you choose to publish your page to the web, it can be accessed with that URL.
Do guests need a Notion account?
To invite people as “Guests,” you’ll need to use the “Invite a Person” button in the “Share” menu at the top of the page – they‘ll need to create a Notion account before they can view or edit.