Can you remove suggested contacts in teams?
The option to “discard” suggested contacts in your chat list is rolling out to users. We will be making further changes to make suggested contacts more relevant for new users in the future as well, so marking as partially completed.
How do I turn off suggested contacts?
You can control who gets saved and suggested as a contact.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Contacts .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Suggestions.
- Tap Add people you contact often.
- From here you can: Change info: Tap Add to contacts. Make the changes you want. Tap Save. Remove a contact: Tap Dismiss.
Why are my personal contacts showing up in teams?
It seems that your phone contacts synchronized with Outlook and Teams. Try to find the settings from your phone for contacts synchronization in Outlook or Teams. Sign out from the app then restart your device or maybe uninstall Teams if that would help.
What is suggestion in Microsoft Teams?
Got a suggestion or feedback to help make Teams better? We’d love to get your input. at the bottom lower-left of Teams and then choose Suggest a feature or Give feedback to tell us what you think.
How do you clear a team cache?
Clear Teams Cache on Windows
- Fully quit Microsoft Teams and ensure it’s not still running in the toolbar at the bottom right of Windows.
- Navigate to %appdata%/Microsoft/Teams in a File Window.
- Select everything in the folder.
- Delete everything.
- Open Teams and wait for it to download required files.
Can you turn off suggested contacts in Outlook?
To Turn off the Suggested Contacts Feature:
Open Outlook and click File > Options > Contacts > uncheck “Automatically create Outlook contacts…” and click OK.
How do I get rid of suggested contacts in Outlook?
Remove a Name or Email Address From the Outlook Autocomplete List
- Create a new email message.
- In the To field, enter the name or address you want to remove. …
- Press the Down Arrow key to highlight the entry you want to delete from the list.
- Select Delete (the X to the right of the contact name).
How do I get rid of suggested searches on messenger?
To turn off Facebook M Suggestions, open Facebook Messenger, and then tap your profile icon. On iOS, it’s at the top left of the screen; on Android it’s at the top right. Scroll down and select the “M Settings” category. To get rid of M suggestions, just turn the “Suggestions” toggle off.
What happens when you remove someone from suggested friends?
Your profile will not show up on “Suggested Friends,” but the consequence is that Friends and Friends of Friends will not be able to search for you by name. Nothing will come up when your name is typed into the Facebook search engine.
How do I stop people showing me on messenger?
Click on the Settings or Cog icon at the bottom of your Messenger chat box as shown below. 2. Click on “Turn Off Active Status” option.