How can I delete all my comments at once?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I delete all data in Jira?
On your cloud site Administration page, go to Manage subscriptions under Subscriptions & Billing. Look for the product you want to reset (Jira or Confluence), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete. Enter the word DELETE into the field.
How do you delete comments on your post?
Here’s how. Go to the offending comment and hover your cursor over it. Next to the comment, you’ll almost always see a little X. Click the X and then Delete to remove it from your post.
How do I edit a Jira issue?
To edit an issue in JIRA, the user has to navigate to the issue, which is required to edit and the click on the issue to open the page. The next step is to click on the Edit button, which is present at the top left hand side of the view issue page. It will open the edit issue page that is similar to the create page.
How do I comment in Jira?
Press M on your keyboard to jump straight into the comment field and start typing.
How do you delete all comments in Excel?
To delete all the comments in the entire sheet:
- Select all the cells in the worksheet (by clicking on the gray triangle at the top-left of the Excel window)
- Click the Home tab.
- In the Editing group, click on Clear.
- Click on ‘Clear Comments and Notes’
How do I delete all comments on Reddit?
To access your comments, navigate to https://www.reddit.com/user/me/comments. Below your Karma, you’ll now have a new ‘Delete all my comments’ button. Click on it to start the deletion process.
How do I bulk delete comments in Word?
Comments can also be deleted in bulk. Click the Review tab on the ribbon, then click the disclosure triangle next to the Delete icon. In that menu, select Delete All Comments.
How do I delete all attachments in Jira?
Delete all attachments in the attachments panel
- Open an issue.
- Find the Attachments section and select ···.
- Click Delete all.
- Read the confirmation message, then select the appropriate option.
How do I clean up Jira?
Basic mandatory cleanup process
- Step 1: Archive old projects. If your Jira is several years old, you’re bound to have a couple dozen projects that are complete, retired or never-to-be finished. …
- Step 2: Archive old issues. …
- Step 3: Clean up custom fields. …
- Step 4: Remove inactive users.
How do I bulk delete users in Jira?
Perform a bulk delete after you’ve structured your file by launching the app – navigate to the users > bulk delete user and upload the file and that’s it. If formatted correctly, the app will delete the users you have on the file.