How do I get rid of Captcha in Jira?
To enable, disable and configure Captcha for failed logins:
- Choose the cog icon , then choose General Configuration.
- Choose ‘Security Configuration’ from the left menu.
- Choose ‘Edit’.
- To enable Captcha: …
- To disable Captcha, deselect the ‘Enable’ checkbox.
- Choose ‘Save’.
What triggers Jira Captcha?
This problem might be caused due to the browser cookies, or by too many failed attempts.
How do I enable Captcha in Jira?
Enabling CAPTCHA for Jira application login screens
- Log in as a user with the ‘Jira Administrators’ global permission.
- Choose Administration ( ) > System. …
- Click ‘Edit Configuration’ at the end of the page.
- Locate ‘CAPTCHA on signup’ and select ‘On’.
- Click the ‘Update’ button at the bottom of the screen.
How do I turn off Captcha in Confluence?
In Confluence 3.2. 1, go to Dashboard >> Administration >> General Configuration >> CAPTCHA on login and turn it off. In Confluence 3.3 and later versions, go to Dashboard >> Administration >> Security Configuration >> CAPTCHA on login and disable it.
How do I delete failed login attempts in Jira?
- Click on the Gear icon in the upper right of Jira.
- Select User Management.
- Find the right user.
- Click on the Reset Failed Login Count link in the Login Details column.
How do I turn off invisible reCAPTCHA?
To enable or disable your account’s reCAPTCHA settings:
- Navigate to the Customizations sections of your Business Settings.
- Scroll down and locate the Invisible reCAPTCHA section.
- Check or uncheck the Enable Invisible reCAPTCHA checkbox.
- Click the Save button.
How do I remove Captcha from Gmail?
Under Security, scroll down and enable access for less secure apps. This setting is required to enable SMTP, POP or IMAP access. If there is still a problem, try clearing Captcha: visit https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha and sign in with the Gmail username and password.