Which 2 quality practices apply to agile teams?
They also update other teams during the ART sync and actively manage dependencies by interacting with team members of other teams. Teams apply Built-In Quality practices and engage in continuous exploration, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
What are the two agile practices?
Best Practices for Agile Teams
- Collaborate with the customer. …
- Work together daily. …
- Build projects around motivated individuals. …
- Convey information face-to-face. …
- Form self-organizing teams. …
- Reflect on how teams can become more effective.
Which is a built-in quality practice that is applicable mostly to technical teams?
The Built-in Quality dimension of Team and Technical Agility also contains quality guidance that is generally applicable to all teams – pairing, collective ownership, standards, automation, and definition of done.
Which two quality practices apply to Agile teams choose two quizlet?
Which two quality practices apply to Agile teams? (Choose two.) Establishing flow;Peer review and pairing; Design Thinking identifies at least four new ways to measure success.
What are 2 ways to describe a cross functional agile team?
Two ways to describe cross-functional agile team:
- There is no conflicting priorities.
- They have improved communication and quality.
- They have consistent focus.
- They iterate quickly.
- They lead to greater innovation.
- They use all resources and have alignment in using it.
Which agile principle focuses on quality?
Agile Manifesto Purpose
The four values in Agile manifesto promote a software development process, which focuses on quality. They do it by creating software that meets customer’s expectations and needs.
What are the two agile practices quizlet?
The most popular agile methodologies include Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Crystal, Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Lean Development, and Feature-Driven Development (FDD).
What are 3 Agile practices?
Here are 3 Agile practices you can start to use now:
- The Daily Standup. The benefit: Increased transparency and increased communication among the team. …
- The Retrospective. The benefit: continuous improvement. …
- Customer software demos. The benefit: transparency and customer collaboration.
What are two release train engineer responsibilities choose two?
The RTE’s major responsibilities are to facilitate the ART events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value. RTEs communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
What are two of the SAFe core values choose two quizlet?
Four Core Values of Alignment, Built-in Quality, Transparency, and Program Execution represent the fundamental beliefs that are key to SAFe’s effectiveness. These guiding principles help dictate behavior and action for everyone who participates in a SAFe portfolio.
Which two types of decisions should remain centralized?
Two types of decisions should remain centralized even in a decentralized decision-making environment.
- It is the foundation of any decision-making environment. …
- Assurance in audit services for the provision of required inputs in the mutual interest of stakeholders of an organisation.