Where is my Garmin BaseCamp data stored?
Under Windows 10, Basecamp 4.7 stores ‘AllData. gdb’ in a hidden folder: Usersyour_login_nameAppDataRoamingGarminBaseCampDatabase4.7.
How do I transfer Garmin BaseCamp to another computer?
Exporting data from BaseCamp:
- Select My Collection from Library.
- Select File from the Toolbar.
- Select Export.
- Select Export ‘My Collection’…
- Select the version folder in your new database location.
- Change Save as type to: Garmin GPS Database Files (*. gdb)
- Select Alldata. gdb.
- Select Save.
Has Garmin BaseCamp been discontinued?
Garmin told me Basecamp is discontinued.
How do I backup my Garmin BaseCamp data?
Backing Up Data
- Select File > Backup.
- Select a location for the backup file.
- Enter a file name, and select Save.
How do I export from BaseCamp?
- To export all BaseCamp™ data stored on your computer, select My Collection, and select File > Export > Export ‘My Collection’.
- To export one or more items or a list, select one or more items or a list, and select File > Export > Export Selection.
How do I transfer Garmin data to a new computer?
To transfer a backup to another device:
- Connect the receiving device to the computer.
- Click the Home icon in Express.
- Click the device that will receive the transfer.
- Click Tools & Content.
- Scroll down to the Transfer Favorites section.
- Select the device and the backup to restore in the From section.
- Click Transfer Now.
How do I transfer files from my Garmin to my computer?
Transferring Data From Your Computer
- Connect the device to your computer (Connecting the Device to Your Computer). …
- On your computer, open the file browser.
- Select a file.
- Select Edit > Copy.
- Browse to a folder on the device. …
- Select Edit > Paste.
How do I transfer data from my Garmin eTrex to my computer?
eTrex to PC
The GPS, and its SD card if there’s one installed, will show up in the panel at the left of your screen. Click the GPS icon to view its contents, and select the track data you want to transfer. Choose “Edit” and “Send To…,” then select a folder for your track data. Click “OK” to transfer the data.
Is Garmin still supporting BaseCamp?
Support continues. New versions won’t: “BaseCamp development has been discontinued”.
What has replaced Garmin BaseCamp?
The best alternative is QMapShack, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Garmin BaseCamp are QLandkarte GT (Free, Open Source), GPXSee (Free, Open Source), Viking GPS data editor and analyzer (Free, Open Source) and GpsPrune (Free, Open Source).
Is Garmin replacing BaseCamp?
MapSource is no longer supported by Garmin, and has been replaced by BaseCamp. BaseCamp is available to download free of charge, and has most of the features of MapSource.