Does Confluence automatically save?
Confluence Cloud automatically saves your changes as you make them. … When collaborative editing isn’t enabled, Confluence Cloud saves a draft of your page once every thirty seconds.
How do I save in Confluence?
Confluence version 6.0 or later
If you would like to save your drafts or unpublished changes, click on the ‘Close’ button on the bottom-right of the editor and then choose ‘Keep draft’.
How do I recover a draft in Confluence?
In the top right of the Confluence window click on
How does Confluence store data?
By default, attachments, extensions, and configuration files are stored in the Confluence Home Directory that is configured when Confluence is first installed. All remaining data resides in the configured database.
Does confluence save drafts?
Confluence autosaves your drafts and unpublished changes as you work, so if you get interrupted and close your tab or navigate away, your content lives on for you to resume editing when you’re ready.
How do I get rid of unpublished changes in Confluence?
Discarding draft is now possible in Confluence Cloud.
- Edit a page where you have unpublished changes.
- Click on the 3 dots at top right.
- Select the last option “Revert to last published version”
- Show changes option is available to quickly glance the changes you are going to discard.
- Click on Revert page.
How do I use macros in Confluence?
Add a macro to your page
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Select a macro from the list.
- Enter any required parameters.
- Choose Insert.
What is publish in Confluence?
Confluence creates a new version of your work each time you edit and publish. This means that you can go back and see your page history, and, if necessary, revert back to a previous version of your work. Once a page is published, you can find it in the page tree, under the parent page from which it was created. …
How do I restore a Confluence page?
How do I restore a deleted Confluence wiki page?
- Go to the Space Admin tab of the Browse Spaceview. To do this: …
- Click on Trash from the left panel. A list of deleted pages and emails for the space is displayed.
- Click on the Restore link beside the page you want to restore.
How do I recover a lost Confluence page?
To restore a deleted page:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Choose Trash.
- Choose > Restore next to the page you wish to restore.