What is Jira reporter?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community. The Reporter is the one that is raising the issue. Basically it is the one that “want something done”. If you are using the default notification scheme the reporter will be updated on all changes that happens to the issue he/she reported.
What is difference between reporter and assignee in Jira?
REPORTER: VERY few notifications; issue created, commented and resolved. ASSIGNEE: few notifications; issue created, assigned, commented, reopened, moved.
Who is reporter and assignee in Jira?
Reporter is a “customer” of the task, and unless he resolves his task by himself, he shall not be assignee. The “assignee” is a main person who is responsible for the issue. It’s not necessary who should work on it, but the one who should manage progress on the issue.
Which person comes under reported category in Jira?
53. Who is reporter in JIRA? The person who is reporting the issue.
How do I make a reporter field editable in JIRA?
In your project, project role administrators has the permission to modify reporter. You can see who are in this role on People tab on the left. Also as I said earlier, reporter field should be on the edit screen of your project.
Can reporter and assignee be the same in Jira?
You can set the assignee field to invisible on the issue creation and editing screens, then set the postfunction “assignee=reporter” in the workflow configuration.
What are the types of reports does Jira has?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report:
What are the features of JIRA?
- The ability to plan agile work from project backlog to sprints.
- Fully customizable Kanban and Scrum boards.
- The ability to estimate time for issues as you prioritize your backlog.
- Robust reporting features, ranging from burndown charts to velocity measurements.
- Customizable workflows to fit your frameworks.
Who can create issue in JIRA?
To create an issue in JIRA, the user should have Create Issue permission in the project. Admin can add/remove the permission.