What devices do Microsoft teams work on?
Teams works with Android devices using the last four major OS versions. iPhones, iPads, and iPods: Teams works with devices using iOS versions 11-14. Note: For the best experience, use the latest version of iOS and Android.
What is the best device for Microsoft teams?
Best devices for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- All in one collaboration bars.
- Modular Microsoft Teams Room (MTR) kit.
- Microsoft Surface Hub 2S.
What is needed to run Microsoft teams?
All you need is a Microsoft account. To get a basic free version of Microsoft Teams: Make sure you have a Microsoft account. If you’re using Skype, OneDrive, Outlook.com, or Xbox Live, then you already have an account, but if you don’t have one, it’s free to create a new Microsoft account.
Can I use Microsoft teams on a tablet?
Available for iPhones, iPads, and Android devices, the Teams app lets you set up or join a video or audio call, chat with people, and share files. If you don’t already have the Teams app for your phone or tablet, download it from Apple’s App Store for an iPhone or iPad, or from Google Play for an Android device.
What phones are compatible with Teams?
Currently certified Teams phones
|Device model||Firmware version||Release date|
|Yealink MP54||126.96.36.199||November 2020|
|Yealink MP56||188.8.131.52||March 2020|
|Yealink VP59||184.108.40.206||June 2019|
|Yealink T55||220.127.116.11||May 2019|
How do I get Microsoft teams on my tablet?
To install the Teams mobile app on your Android phone or tablet:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Tap the Search icon in the store and type Microsoft Teams. …
- Tap the Install button to install the app on your device.
- Once the app has finished downloading and installing, tap the Open button.
Does teams work on Android tablet?
Originally only released for desktop, Microsoft Teams is now also available on iOS and Android mobile devices; you can download it from the App Store or Google Play.
How do I use Microsoft teams on my laptop?
Sign in and get started with Teams
- Start Teams. In Windows, click Start. > Microsoft Teams. On Mac, go to the Applications folder and click Microsoft Teams. On mobile, tap the Teams icon.
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 username and password.
Do I need a camera for Microsoft teams?
Microsoft Teams has several options for taking part in meetings, including voice and/or video chat and instant message (IM). You will require a speaker, headset or headphones in order to hear the other participants. If you wish to take part in video chat you will need a camera or webcam.
How do I get Microsoft teams on my laptop?
Download and install Teams on my PC
- Sign in to Microsoft 365. …
- Select the menu button and choose Teams.
- Once Teams loads, select the settings menu in the upper-right corner, and Download the desktop app.
- Save and run the downloaded file.
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 email address and password.