How do I turn off comments in Confluence?
Disable comments – If you don’t want comments in a particular space, remove the ‘Add Comments’ permission from the ‘confluence-users’ or ‘users’ group, anonymous users and all other users and groups.
How do I see inline comments in Confluence?
For inline comments within Confluence, there is no easy way to see all comments. The simple solution is to locate one inline comment and select it. Once you have chosen it, you should up and down arrows allowing you to navigate any inline comments on that page.
What is inline comment?
Inline comments are comments made by an instructor that appear directly on top of your paper. These comments are usually brief.
How do I add a review comment in Confluence?
How do I add a comment on a Confluence wiki page?
- Go to the Confluence wiki page you want to comment.
- Click the Add a comment link on the bottom of the page. OR.
- Click Add on the top, right-hand corner of the screen and select Comment.
- Type in your text/comment.
- Click the Post button to save your comment on that page.
What are inline comments in Java?
Single-line comments, often called inline comments, appear at the end of a line of code. Inline comments are typically used to annotate small parts of code which last one or so lines.
How do I create an inline comment in Python?
Python inline comments
When you place a comment on the same line as a statement, you’ll have an inline comment. Similar to a block comment, an inline comment begins with a single hash sign ( # ) and is followed by a space and a text string.
How do I add a comment to a Confluence page?
Adding inline comments
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Select the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Enter your comment and select Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
How do I highlight text in Confluence?
Simply select text with the mouse and click the “Highlight” button. The selected text is then marked with a nice yellow background. All highlights are listed on the user profile page (“Highlights” tab). It is a great way to memorize important information and page fragments.
How do you block comments in Python?
In Eclipse + PyDev, Python block commenting is similar to Eclipse Java block commenting; select the lines you want to comment and use Ctrl + / to comment. To uncomment a commented block, do the same thing. The only mechanism to comment out Python code (understood as code ignored by the interpreter) is the #.
How do I turn on inline comments in Outlook?
Turn on inline comments
- Click the File > Options.
- In the left pane, click Mail.
- In the right pane, under Replies and forwards, check the Preface comments with box, and type the text you want to use to identify your comments.
How do you turn off inline comments on Wattpad?
Tap Settings in the top left-right corner. Make sure the Inline Comments box is checked off.