What is a team in Confluence?
Confluence is a team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. Dynamic pages give your team a place to create, capture, and collaborate on any project or idea. … Equipped with Confluence, your team can make quick decisions, gain alignment, and accomplish more together.
How do I create a group in Atlassian?
- Log in to admin.atlassian.com.
- From your organization, select Directory > Groups from the left side of the page.
- Select the Create group button to create a new group.
- Enter the Group’s name, add the Group’s members, and enter the Group’s description. …
- Select Create.
How do I create a confluence site?
Once you know what kinds of spaces your organization will need, it’s time to create your first space.
- Go to your Confluence site.
- From the home screen, select Create Space.
- Select the type of space you’d like to create.
- Fill in the Space name, Space key, and other details.
- Set permissions for your space.
- Select Create.
Is notion better than confluence?
While Notion offers everything from databases to kanban boards, Confluence is purposefully more focused on being a document collaboration and software documentation tool. It’s also more rigid and doesn’t have the flexibility and customization options of Notion, which also makes it easier to get started with.
How do I make someone an admin in Confluence?
You can only make someone a site admin if they already have access to the site or have been invited:
- Go to your site’s Admin at admin.atlassian.com. …
- Select Groups from the left side of the page.
- Select the site-admins group.
- Click Add members, search and select the people you want to add, and click Add.
How do I see members of a Confluence group?
To view the members of a group:
- Log in to the Crowd Administration Console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Groups.
- In the Group Browser, select the directory and click the ‘Search button to list all the groups that exist in that directory. …
- Click the link on a specific group name to view the group’s details.
How do I give someone access to my Confluence page?
From the User management go to Product access > Product access. In the Confluence section, add your group and make sure it has the Can sign in checkbox checked. Go back to Confluence administration and in the Space Permissions, make sure that the group you created is not listed in the Default Space Permissions.