Open Microsoft To-Do > open a list > tap the icon in the top right that looks like a person with a + (see right). You can then send an invitation to others to join the list. The invitation is a link, so it can be shared with other users in your organisation via email, text, etc.
How do you add integration to notion?
Go to https://www.notion.com/my-integrations.
- Click the “+ New integration” button.
- Give your integration a name – I chose “Vacation Planner”.
- Select the workspace where you want to install this integration.
- Click “Submit” to create the integration.
What does Microsoft to do integrate with?
To Do is now integrated with the Microsoft 365 suite of…
- View your tasks and shared plans across Microsoft To Do and Planner with the Tasks app in Microsoft Teams. …
- To Do integration with Outlook is already live on Outlook Web. …
- To Do complies with information governance and eDiscovery features of Office 365.
How do you embed Notion?
All you have to do is follow three simple steps:
- Get a public sharing link for the view you want to embed. In this, we are going to embed a weekly report into Notion.
- Paste the link into your Notion page and click Create embed.
- Resize the embedded window to your liking.
Can you add Microsoft To Do to desktop?
To do list apps such as the Microsoft To Do app are the best ways to create a to do list on your phone. With Microsoft To Do you can easily create and sync your task lists across multiple devices so you have your to do list available whether you are on your desktop, phone, or tablet.
Open Microsoft To Do on Windows 10.
- (Optional) Click the New list option.
- Confirm the name of the list you want to share and press Enter.
- Right-click the list and select the Share list option. …
- Click the Create invitation link button.
- Click the Copy link button to copy the link to the clipboard. …
- Click the Close button.
Can you integrate Outlook into teams?
The Teams Meeting add-in lets users schedule a Teams meeting from Outlook. The add-in is available for Outlook on Windows, Mac, web, and mobile.
Does Notion have an API?
Put simply, the Notion API is Notion’s set of tools and instructions that allow developers to write code that communicates with Notion. Like all other APIs, there is an API reference that developers can use to build their integrations.
How do you embed an Airtable in Notion?
If you were trying to embed from Airtable, you can click the “Share” button at the top of Airtable, copy the “shared base link,” and paste than into Notion to embed.