No notification sounds
How do I change my Trello workspace name?
You can change a Workspace name and short name at any time by clicking “Edit Profile” from the Workspace settings page: “Name” is what will appear on that page, and “Short Name” is the string that will show up in the Workspace URL (e.g. trello.com/workspacename).
How do I change my profile nickname?
Edit your name
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Basic info,” tap Name Edit. . You may be asked to sign in.
- Enter your name, then tap Done.
How do I find my Trello username?
To find a user’s unique Trello username, click to your organization’s Members page and the username is under their name after the @ sign. So for example, if a user has the username @mycompany, enter mycompany into this field.
How do I change a Trello board to personal?
Hi @Andrew Loveridge on the top header of your board next to title/name of the board you will see the name of the team that has access to the board you created (right next to the star). You can click on that and it will give you a drop down box of those who should have access.
How do I change my email name?
Note – You can also update your Google Account name from the Android and iPhone Gmail app.
- Log in to your Google Account.
- Click Personal info in the left sidebar.
- Under Profile, click NAME.
- Click the pencil icon to edit your current name.
- Enter your new name and click the DONE button.
How can I change my email id name?
How to change your name
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- Under “Send mail as,” click Edit info.
- Enter the name you want to show when you send messages.
- At the bottom, click Save changes.
What is my profile name?
It’s your public in-game display name that other players can see when they visit you. Your Profile Name is not your Storm8 ID or Support ID. It is not unique, meaning other players may have the same profile name as you.
How do I change my email in Trello?
To change the email address you use to log into Trello, go to your account settings page at http://trello.com/my/profile and click on Profile & Visibility. Then select Change email address from the Contact section.
Why can’t I delete my Trello account?
No access to registered email
For account security purposes, the Trello team cannot delete an account on behalf of a user and deletion requests must happen from within the account and must be finalized by clicking on the deletion confirmation sent to the registered email mailbox.
Where did my Trello account go?
You own the email address associated with your account and can recover your password at https://trello.com/forgot. NOTE: If your account was created via Google log-in, you will also be able to recover your Trello account by logging in via your Google account.