How do I add a project in Jira?
To create a project:
- Select Projects > Create project in the navigation.
- Under project templates, templates are grouped into a library of use-case based categories. …
- Learn more about the available templates and select a template.
- View the detailed information on the template and choose Use template.
What is the difference between board and dashboard in Jira?
A board is a view of a selection of issues, that you can use to see and update them. It displays them in columns, with each column representing a step in your process for them. A dashboard is a place to collect together a set of reports that people might find useful.
How do I create a project workflow in Jira?
- From the projects board, click the gear icon in the bottom left.
- Select “Projects”
- Click on the back arrow next to “Jira Settings”
- Select “Issues” then Select “Workflows”.
- Click the Add Workflow in the top right and give your new flow a name and begin.
How do I add a dashboard to my homepage in Jira?
Take a look at Set your site homepage:
- Go to > Site administration (or. > User management if you’re not using the new Jira experience yet)
- Choose Application access in the left panel.
- Hit the User defaults button at the top-right of the page.
- Pick the default application under the Homepage heading.
- Hit Set defaults.
How do I edit dashboard in Jira?
Share and edit your dashboard
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more ( ) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
How do I add a user to a dashboard in Jira?
Add users to your project
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > People.
- Select Add people.
- Search for Emma. You can add multiple people and groups, and delete those you have accidentally added in this dialog.
- Select the Administrators role and select Add.
How do I edit my dashboard?
From the Dashboard Edit page, you can:
- See the running user for the dashboard in the Displaying data as field.
- Click Dashboard Properties to change the title, folder, running user, and more.
- Click Done to view the dashboard. …
- Click the Delete button to delete the entire dashboard.
- Click Add Component in any column.
What can be added to the JIRA dashboards to get various perspective charts and tables?
Add gadgets to a dashboard
To complete your dashboard setup, add charts, tables, and more using gadgets. To get started, click Add gadget on your dashboard and choose from the available gadgets. To display a list of projects on your dashboard for quick access, use the projects gadget.
How do I set up a JIRA dashboard?
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select User Interface > System dashboard to open the Configure System Dashboard page.
On the ‘Configure System Dashboard’ page, you can do the following:
- Move a gadget by drag-and-drop.
- Re-configure existing gadgets.
- Choose a different layout.