How do I approve documents in Confluence?
Page Approval for Confluence
- Request approval with the click of a button. Just add the Page Approval macro to your page or space and select approvers. …
- Always know the status of your pages. Reports quickly summarize all documents that contain the Page Approval macro. …
- Keep teams aligned and projects moving.
How do I enable comments on a Confluence page?
Select the settings wheel ( ) in the top right corner to open site settings. Select Further Configuration from the sidebar (under Configuration). Select Edit. Select or unselect the Threaded Comments checkbox to enable or disable threaded mode.
Why is Confluence so bad?
You can’t simply copy and paste to Confluence. Their markup is horrible. Their editor simply put is unusable. You can import new documents in markdown (nothing guarantees they still would be rendered as expected), but editing existing documents is still huge pain.
How do Confluence permissions work?
Every Confluence space has its own set of permissions which determine what people can do in the space. Space permissions are set by the space administrator. The user who created the space is automatically a space administrator, and other users can also be granted Space Admin permission.
How do I set an approval workflow in Jira?
To add an approval step to a workflow:
- From your service project, select Project settings > Workflows.
- Select Edit ( ) next to the workflow you want to edit.
- Select Diagram if you’re not already in the diagram view.
- Select the status you want to add an approval to.
- Check the box next to Add approval. …
- Select Configure.
How do I add a comment to a line in Confluence?
Add an inline comment
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Choose the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Type your comment and choose Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
How do you comment on Wikipedia?
Step 1: Within the wiki space, if there are multiple pages, choose the specific wiki page from the list on the right. Step 2: Click the Comment button and type your comment in the box. Step 3: Click Add. All comments are listed from oldest to newest.
What is inline comment?
Inline comments are comments made by an instructor that appear directly on top of your paper. These comments are usually brief.
Is confluence hard to use?
Confluence templates make it easy for beginners to hit the ground running and quickly get the hang of creating pages. Templates are also efficient for those who need structure for repeated business processes. You can either use one of the best practice blueprint templates we include, or create your own from scratch.
Does anyone like Jira?
Overall, Jira is a great value. Compared to some of the other project management tools on the market today, Jira is one of the most affordable options. We’ve seen other solutions start as high as $45 per user per month. So Jira is a bargain compared side-by-side with those.
Why is Jira not good?
Jira doesn’t fit into Agile software development
The first principle of the Agile Manifesto is probably the most radically understood one. … From the other one, there are managers trying to implement tools without setting up a workflow first, being afraid that it would turn out too rigid and not so agile anymore.