How do I manage tables in Confluence?
While editing the page, place your cursor at the point where you want to insert the table. Choose Table on the toolbar. A dropdown menu will appear, showing a table with a variable number of rows and columns. Click in a cell to set the number of columns and rows for your table.
Can you freeze panes in Confluence tables?
Yes, it is possible to freeze header row and column with the help of Table Filter macro. You can see it in action on the demo site.
How do I alphabetize in Confluence?
How do I organize Confluence Documents alphabetically by default?
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Reorder pages from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Expand the branches to locate the page you want to move.
- Drag the page to a new position in the tree.
How do you freeze the first row of a table in Confluence?
You can freeze first N rows/columns with the help of the Table Filter macro of the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. Wrap your table with Table Filter, switch to the Table View tab, specify the number of rows in Freeze first N rows box.
How do I use pivot tables in Confluence?
Save your pivot as a . csv file and use the Table from CSV macro to import you table into Confluence. Option 2. Import your source table into Confluence with the help of the Table from CSV macro, wrap it in the Pivot Table macro and create different pivots right in Confluence.
Can you hide columns in Confluence table?
It is possible to restrict pages in Confluence for viewing and editing. But there is no solution to hide several table columns (rows) and prevent other users or groups from making any changes to them. To cope with this task, you need to use the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.
Can you filter table in Confluence?
Table Filter is one of the macros bundled in the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. The macro allows you: To filter all kinds of table data. … To sort tables, freeze rows and columns and apply other table viewing options.
How do I sort by date in Confluence table?
- Try using the Insert date option from the Insert more content menu from the toolbar into your table cells and then try sorting.
- You can also use apps like Advanced Tables for Confluence to sort table by a specific column automatically.
How do I add a filter to a table in Confluence?
Adding filters in the page view mode
- Insert the Table Filter macro.
- On the filtration pane in the page view mode, locate the cogwheel icon and click it.
- Select Add filter.
- Select the appropriate column and filter type (read about the filter types available below).
- Click Add filter.