Where is Confluence installed?
The location of the Confluence home directory is defined when you install Confluence. This location is stored in the confluence-init. properties file, which is located in the confluence/WEB-INF/classes directory of your Confluence Installation directory.
How do I set up Confluence in Jira?
Add a Jira shortcut to a Confluence page
- Copy the URL of your Jira project.
- Navigate to the Confluence space you’d like to connect it to.
- Tap the Add shortcut option in the Confluence lefthand sidebar.
- Paste your Jira project URL in the Edit space shortcuts dialog box, and name your shortcut for easy reference.
Can I use Confluence as a database?
Database connection methods
You can connect Confluence to your database using a JDBC URL or a JNDI datasource. By default the setup wizard only provides the option to use a JDBC connection, as this is the recommended connection method.
How do I install Confluence on Mac?
It is possible to install Confluence on a mac, but only for evaluation purposes.
- Create a dedicated “confluence” account.
- Create new install dir.
- Extract tar. …
- Give permissions to install dir to “confluence” account.
- Create new home directory.
- Modify system properties file from instal dir to point to new home.
How do I install Confluence on Windows Server?
- Download Confluence. Download the installer for your operating system – https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/download.
- Run the installer. Run the installer. We recommend using a dedicated Windows administrator account. Follow the prompts to install Confluence.
Where does confluence store plugins?
The bundle add ons are located at the directory <confluence-install>/confluence/WEB-INF/atlassian-bundled-plugins . At Confluence startup, they are copied into the $CONFLUENCE_HOME/bundled-plugins directory, from whence they are loaded.
How do I access Confluence in Jira?
Here’s how it works:
- Create a Confluence page using the Product Requirements Blueprint.
- Choose the placeholder text ‘Link to Jira epic or feature’ and choose Create new issue to create your epic in Jira.
- Collaborate with your team to define your stories and save the page.
How do I access Confluence?
If you have administrative permissions, you’ll have access to the Confluence Administration Console via your web browser, using the standard Confluence URL for your site. To access the Confluence Administration Console: Open your Confluence URL in your web browser. Choose > General Configuration in the header.
How do I create a Confluence page?
How do I create a new page in my Confluence wiki?
- Click on the Add Page link. …
- Enter a Title for your page.
- Click Edit beside Location to change the location of the page.
- Select the Space where you want your page to be located from the drop-down menu displayed.
- In the Parent Page input field, specify a parent, if needed.
How do I find my Confluence database?
You can find the details of your current database connection in <home-directory>/confluence. cfg. xml.
Existing Confluence installation
- <installation-directory>/conf/server. xml.
- <installation-directory>/confluence/WEB-INF/web. xml.
- <home-directory>/confluence. cfg. xml.
How do you set up a database?
On this page
- Install MySQL Server.
- Configure MySQL Server.
- Create database and database user.
- Install Confluence.
- Download and install the MySQL driver.
- Enter your database details. Use a JDBC connection (default) Use a JNDI datasource.
- Test your database connection.