Can I use Microsoft Teams in Android?
Originally only released for desktop, Microsoft Teams is now also available on iOS and Android mobile devices; you can download it from the App Store or Google Play. … To use the app continuously, you need a paid Office 365 or Microsoft 365 commercial subscription; however, you can sign up for a free trial subscription.
Can Android download Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams Mobile is available for Android 4.4 and above. It’s also compatible with iPod Touch, iPad, and iPhone.
What phones work with Microsoft Teams?
Desk phones & Teams displays
- AudioCodes. C470HD for Microsoft Teams. …
- Yealink. MP54 for Microsoft Teams. …
- Poly. CCX 600 Business Media Phone, Teams Edition. …
- Lenovo. ThinkSmart View. …
- Yealink. VP59 for Microsoft Teams. …
- Poly. CCX 500 Business Media Phone, Teams Edition, No Handset. …
- SEE ALL.
How do I install Teams on my Android phone?
To install the Teams mobile app on your Android phone or tablet:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Tap the Search icon in the store and type Microsoft Teams. …
- Tap the Install button to install the app on your device.
- Once the app has finished downloading and installing, tap the Open button.
Can I use Teams on my phone without the app?
Microsoft Teams has a web app that you can use from any modern desktop browser. … If you’re on your phone, and you want to join a Microsoft Teams meeting without the app, you will have to dial-in to the meeting.
Can I join MS Teams without an account?
You can join a Teams meeting anytime, from any device, whether or not you have a Teams account. Go to the meeting invite and select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting. … That’ll open a web page, where you’ll see two choices: Download the Windows app and Join on the web instead.
Is Microsoft Teams free to use?
Is Microsoft Teams really free? Yes! The free version of Teams includes the following: Chat messages and search.
How do I install MS Teams?
How to Install MS Teams for Windows
- Click Download Teams .
- Click Save File.
- Go to your Downloads folder. Double-click Teams_windows_x64.exe.
- Login to Microsoft Teams by clicking on Work or school account.
- Enter your Alfred University email address and password.
- Click Sign in.
How do you use Teams on mobile?
Using Teams on a mobile device
- Tap the Teams icon on your mobile device. …
- Assuming you have completed the steps in the installation guide, Teams will open to a view of the TC Teams site. …
- Tap the “Calendar” icon on categories toolbar. …
- Tapping Join presents you with options to select before you actually join.
Does Teams have a phone option?
Microsoft Teams includes the audio conferencing feature for just this situation! People can call in to Teams meetings using a phone, instead of using the Teams app on a mobile device or PC. You only need to set up Audio Conferencing for people who plan to schedule or lead meetings.
How do I connect my phone to a team?
Connect the devices
- Sign in to the computer and the Teams phone as the same user.
- On the Teams phone, select your picture and then select Connect a device.
- Select Find a device.
- When the Teams phone locates the computer, select Connect.
- On the computer, select Connect.