What is the difference between Zephyr and Jira?
Zephyr for JIRA – comes as a plugin that you can install in a JIRA and that gives you a Zephyr feature and functionality in a largely JIRA environment. Zephyr Enterprise on the other hand a is a standalone Zephyr installation and not dependent on a JIRA installation.
What is atlassian Zephyr?
Zephyr for JIRA is a native application that exists in JIRA and brings quality test management capabilities to any JIRA project. When Zephyr is used with JIRA, the test can be created, viewed in any JIRA project, and executed immediately or as part of a testing cycle that may be linked to other issues.
What is confluence Zephyr?
Zephyr Blueprints for Confluence is an add-on application that allows the creation of testing dashboards with integrated test metrics from Zephyr Squad (formerly Zephyr for Jira). It also provides rich blueprints to easily create, manage and standardize testing related documentation.
How do I enable Zephyr in Jira?
Search Zephyr Jira Add-on in Atlassian Marketplace:
- With administrator login, click on ‘Add-ons’ link. …
- Click ‘Find new add-ons’ link.
- Enter ‘Zephyr for JIRA’ in the ‘Search for Marketplace’ box.
- Select ‘Zephyr for JIRA – Test Management’, from the search results.
- Click on either ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Free Trial’ button.
How do I add Zephyr to Jira?
Install Zephyr for Jira Cloud
- Log in to your Jira Cloud instance as an administrator.
- From Jira menu, select Apps > Find new apps.
- Search for Zephyr for Jira, then click the found app.
- Click Try it free in the top right corner of the page.
Is Zephyr owned by Jira?
Zephyr for JIRA (Server and Data Center versions) is a native application that resides in JIRA Software or JIRA Core and brings test management capabilities to any JIRA project.
Which is better TestRail vs Zephyr?
But TestRail seems to handle more on its own, where Zephyr relies on integration with other elements of the Atlassian or SmartBear ecosystems. Users rate Zephyr as slightly better for custom report generation, but those same users prefer the standard reports of TestRail.
What is Zephyr scale?
Zephyr Scale is the enterprise test management app to plan, manage, and measure your entire testing life-cycle inside Jira for both agile and waterfall methodologies. … Zephyr Scale is used by more than 3.000 clients worldwide and is the top rated QA and Testing app for Jira.
How do I use Zephyr in Confluence?
Zephyr Scale Reporting for Confluence must be installed for Confluence, and Zephyr Scale 4.5 or newer must be installed for Jira.
Add macros to a Confluence page
- Click the + (insert more content) icon on the toolbar, then click Other Macros. …
- Click Reporting, then select your desired macro.