Does notion integrate with Google Calendar?
Notion doesn’t sync with Google Calendar, but it does work with it. … But there’s a catch: The embedded calendar is view-only, so it can’t be edited in the Notion App itself. This means you’ll need to jump over to Google Calendar whenever you want to create a new event or edit an existing one.
How do you use notion for scheduling?
How to Make a Calendar in Notion?
- Launch Notion and go to the table you wish to create the calendar view of.
- Ensure your table has at least one date column.
- Click on the “Add a view” button found on the top-left of your table’s title.
- From the view menu, enter the name of your view.
- Select the “Calendar” view option.
How do you repeat calendar events on Notion?
Notion Recurring Task Dates Template
- Duplicate the recurring tasks template into your own workspace. …
- Modify the filters for each view. …
- Create custom views for any date ranges you want. …
- Add your tasks. …
- Add day intervals to the recurring tasks. …
- Change your Due dates.
Can Notion sync with Apple calendar?
Notion on Twitter: “We don’t currently integrate with iCal, but we’ll add your vote for it!