How do I access Microsoft teams as a guest?
Configure guest access in the Teams admin center
- Sign in to the Microsoft Teams admin center.
- Select Users > Guest access.
- Set Allow guest access in Teams to On.
- Under Calling, Meeting, and Messaging, select On or Off for each capability, depending on what you want to allow for guests. …
- Select Save.
How do I join a MS Teams meeting with Link?
Join by link
All you need to join a Teams meeting is a link. Select Click here to join the meeting in your meeting invite to be taken to a page where you can choose to either join on the web or download the desktop app. If you already have the Teams app, the meeting will open there automatically.
How to join a Microsoft Teams meeting on desktop
- Go to your email and find the meeting invite, or locate it in your calendar Click the link, and the meeting will open in your default browser. …
- Choose whether you want to join via the browser, or join via the desktop app — or download it and join, if you haven’t already.
Join a meeting without a Teams account
- Go to the meeting invite and select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.
- That’ll open a web page, where you’ll see two choices: Download the Windows app and Join on the web instead. …
- Enter your name and choose your audio and video settings. …
- When you’re ready, hit Join now.