How do you delete multiple cells in a table?
You can just select all of the contents of the table by clicking on the table selector at the top left. Then just press the delete key. Delete will get rid of the contents while leaving the table structure.
How do I delete table contents in Confluence?
- add a new column next beside the existing column.
- copy and paste the heading into the new column.
- delete the old column.
How do I delete a line in Confluence?
Try pressing backspace on the next row after the horizontal line. It worked for me for deleting a Horizontal rule in Confluence 6.13.
How do I remove cells but keep text in Word?
Here’s how to do that.
- Click on the table you want to remove. This action also will trigger an exclusive menu for managing the table.
- Go to the Table Tools > Layout menu.
- Click Convert to Text.
- Select the separator type between text, then click OK. …
- The table is now removed and the text still there.
How do I delete multiple cells in Excel?
Select the cells containing the content you want to clear. Click the Clear button (the one with the eraser) in the Editing group on the Home tab. Click one of the following options on the Clear drop-down menu: Clear All gets rid of all formatting, comments, and entries in the cell selection.
How do you remove cells from a table in Google Docs?
On your computer, open a document or a slide in a presentation. Right-click a cell in a table from the row or column you want to delete. From the menu, choose Delete column or Delete row.
How do I delete a column in Confluence?
To delete a column:
- Open the Edit List window so the Canvas List tab appears.
- Select the column header you wish to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
How do I delete rows and columns in Confluence?
In edit mode on the page, click on the row you want to delete. An option to “remove row” will become visible under the top menu. I wonder if this is for an older version of Confluence, because I don’t see this option.