How do you make a milestone?
The quickest way to create a milestone is to add a task with no duration to your project plan.
- Click View, and then in the Task Views group, click Gantt Chart.
- Type the milestone name in the first empty row or pick a task you want to turn into a milestone.
- Type 0 in the Duration field, and then press Enter.
What are examples of milestones?
Examples of Milestones in Life
- Grabs things placed in her hand.
- Follows moving object with her eyes.
- Makes cooing and gurgling sounds.
- Explores by mouthing and banging objects.
- Opens mouth for spoon.
- Knows familiar faces.
- Says first word.
What are project milestones and deliverables?
The milestone represents the completion of a major step in the project that requires the commitment of a certain amount of time, resources and effort; and the deliverable indicates the measurable item that was created during this commitment of time, resources and effort.