How do you make multiple sections in Notion?
How to Make Multiple Columns in Notion
- Launch Notion on your PC or Mac.
- Open the page you want to insert multiple columns into. …
- Select the piece of text you want to move to a new column. …
- Drag the text or content across the page. …
- As you drag the text onto the right side of the page, you will see a blue guideline show up.
How do you add a subpage in Notion?
To add a new subpage to a Notion page while working on that page, do the following: Click in the body of the current page and type /page and hit Enter. Give your new subpage a name and press Enter. You can add subpages to your subpages as deep as you want.
How do you sum a column in notion?
How to Sum a Column in Notion – A Guide
- Open Notion to the table/database you want to use.
- Find the column you want to sum the values for.
- Hover your mouse over the area underneath the last row aligned with your column.
- Click the “Calculate” drop-down menu.
- Select “Sum” from the menu options.
How do you put pictures side by side in notion?
Just grab and drag an empty line, then drop it on the opposite side →| |←… ”
Another straightforward method to link to another Notion page is by using the + command:
- Type a plus (+) followed by the name of the page you want to link to. Just start typing the name of the page, and the drop-down menu will show it.
- Click on the page you want to link to from the drop-down menu.
What is 1000 block limit in Notion?
Get started. Blocks are pieces of content you add to a page, like a paragraph, a to-do item, an image, an embedded file, etc. Blocks are now unlimited for all plans. A 1,000 block limit applies for Team Plan trials. Unlimited pages & blocks.
What is block on Notion?
Everything in a Notion page is a block — text, images, databases, and more. Using blocks, each page can be customized to your team’s needs. Company-wide useOrganization. 4 min read. Blocks come together so you can customize your team’s pages.