How do I add a call in numbers to Microsoft Teams meeting?
Using the Microsoft Teams admin center
- Log in to the Microsoft Teams admin center.
- In the left navigation, click Users.
- Click the user name from the list of available users.
- Next to Audio Conferencing, click Edit.
- Use the Toll number or Toll-free number fields to enter the numbers for the user.
Does Microsoft Teams offer a call in number?
When you are setting up Audio Conferencing for Microsoft Teams, dial-in phone numbers are automatically assigned to your organization. To see the phone numbers that are assigned to your audio conferencing bridge, in the Microsoft Teams admin center, go to Meetings > Conference bridges.
How do I add a mobile number to my Microsoft team?
Microsoft Teams have call settings to manage how incoming calls are handled. To access the settings, select Settings and then Calls. If you choose Calls ring me, you can also choose to call your mobile phone simultaneous. Select New number or new contact and then add the number.
How do I setup a call in Microsoft Teams?
Start a call from a chat in Teams
- Go to your chat list, and click New chat. to start a new conversation.
- Type the name or names into the To field at the top of your new chat.
- Select Video call or Audio call. to start a call.
Can I dial into a Teams meeting?
Dial in. Some meetings let you join by dialing a phone number if you’re unable to use the Teams app. If there’s a phone number in the meeting invite, select it to dial the number and the conference ID. Once you’re connected, dial 1 to join the meeting.
Why doesn’t my teams meeting have a call in number?
If a dial-in number is not available for a meeting, the feature may not have been configured by your IT admin, or the correct licenses may not have been purchased or applied. You must send the meeting invite to at least one person for the dial-in info and Join link to appear.