How do I update a task in Confluence?
Add a task
- In the editor, choose the Task list button or use the keyboard shortcut [ ]
- Start typing your task – @mention someone to assign the task to them, and type // and choose a due date.
How do I use task reports in Confluence?
Use the Task Report macro to display a list of tasks on a page. Filter the tasks by space, page, user, label, created date and more.
Use the Task Report macro
- In the Confluence editor, select > View more.
- Find the item to be inserted and select it.
- Select Insert.
How do I add a label to a task in Confluence?
To add a label to a page or blog post:
- At the bottom of the page, choose Edit labels or hit L on your keyboard.
- Type in a new label (existing labels are suggested as you type)
- Choose Add.
How do I mark a todo in Confluence?
When in edit mode in confluence select the text and click on the task macro will change that line to a task item. Then you can create a report using the Task Report macro and it will create a summary including on which page that task can be found.
What is a task report in Confluence?
Use the Task Report macro to display a list of tasks on a page. Filter the tasks by space, page, user, label, created date and more. … You can also use the Task Report blueprint, which will create a page and add this macro for you.
How do I add a action item in Confluence?
You can add tasks on any page in Confluence. For example, you can add tasks under action items on a meeting notes page, or in a project planning page – anywhere you need a lightweight task management solution. To create a task: In the editor, choose the Task list button or use the keyboard shortcut [ ].
What does an issue change history include?
Issue change history includes: Deletion of a comment. Deletion of a worklog. Creation or deletion of an issue link.
How can I see who visited my Confluence page?
Go to the page whose analytics you’d like to view. Under the page’s title, click the text in the byline saying how many people have viewed the page. Click View analytics.
How do I create a task in bitbucket?
To create a task, select Create task within a comment and enter the task info. You can also highlight the relevant text to fill-in the info before you select Create task. Once you create tasks, you no longer have to search through all of the comments on a pull request to find follow-up items.
How do I create a content report table in Confluence?
To add the Content Report Table macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose Content Report Table from the Confluence content category.
- Enter the labels you want to display pages for.
- Use the parameters below to narrow your query.
- Choose Insert.
How do I add a sprint report in Confluence?
Go to the project where your board is located, then select your board from the Board menu. Click Reports, then select Sprint Report. Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down. Click Linked pages above the report chart.
- Step 1 – Link your Confluence Instance with your JIRA Instance. …
- Step 2 – Find the URL of the particular JIRA / JIRA Agile Report that you want to bring into confluence. …
- Step 3 – Register the JIRA / JIRA Agile Report into Confluence. …
- Step 4 – Add the JIRA / JIRA Agile Report into a Confluence Page.